Goals of the Program
- Encourage students to read a variety of books.
- Promote community among students, staff, and faculty through shared reading experiences and activities both in and out of the classroom.
- Raise awareness and provide insight into the human condition.
- Create a culture of respect for diverse viewpoints.
- Develop lifelong habits of intellectual curiosity, engagement, and critical thinking.
- The College of Engineering will be hosting an event in conjunction with the Auburn Connects! Common Book Program on Tuesday, February 3. Click here to learn more about the 2015 Sun Grant Regional Conference.