FREE Parent Program
Supporting Your Student in the Career Exploration Process
Open to parents & guardians of students attending the Choosing Your Major Workshop
March 27 | March 31 | June 3 | June 10 | June 24
Auburn University Student Center Ballroom
Have your student register for the workshop and indicate your attendance to the parent session.
March 27 | Registration
March 31 | Registration
June 3 | Registration
June 10 | Registration
June 24 | Registration
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of how your student's brain is developing as they prepare for and enter college, and the impact this developmental stage has on their decision making.
- Learn about academics at Auburn – policies, majors/minors, resources.
- Increase your awareness of resources and tools that will help your student make informed and practical decisions about their future career.
- Have a better understanding of the AU Career Center services and resources available to your student.
- Learn how you can support your student’s career development as they are choosing a major and career.
Last Updated: February 24,2015