SACS QEP Development Committee
February 13, 2012
Attendance: M. Marshall, L. Elmer, A. Trehub, T. Burt, B. Sanderson, D. Stoeckel., Pl. Stam, L. Lock
1. Review of 2/6/12 meeting minutes –
- a. No changes/no comments.
2. R. Burt reviewed an email he received from Drew Clark. The email outlined the QEP deliverable.
3. M. Marshall created a list of potential reviewers for the QEP.
4. K. Yancey visit update.
- a. K. Yancey will inform D. Stoeckel of her travel plans via email.
5. Feb 16 workshop
- a. The Committee reviewed the PowerPoint presentation and made edits/changes.
- b. R. Burt will create the handouts for the workshop.
6. Set up the agenda for the next two meetings since R. Burt will not be able to attend.
- a. M. Marshall volunteered to chair the meetings.
- b. B. Sanderson will summarize the workshop findings.
- i. Each person is to send their individual summaries to B. Sanderson after the workshop.
7. QEP Master Document
- a. L. Lock discussed his outline for the literature review.
- i. L. Lock discussed his outline for the literature review.
- ii. D. Stoeckel send L. Lock the QEP guidelines from SACSOSC
- b. Some discussion on the difficulty using and finding documents on the SharePoint space that the committee is use.
- i. P. Stam was tasked with re-organizing the documents on the SharePoint site. L. Elmer will assist.
8. Review of draft QEP by M. Marshall
- a. Discussion over the table of Contents and the SACS QEP guidelines. Decision was to match the table of contents in the guidelines to the committee’s document.
- b. The committee decided to work on the various sections of the QEP in MSWord, then post a draft document on SharePoint for informational purposes only.
- c. M. Marshall: The committee needs to spend some time reviewing the actions items that are in the draft document and decide if these action items are correct.
9. R. Burt: Let’s spend time next meeting to discuss action items that M. Marshall has written in the draft document.
10. Next meeting: minimal amount of time spend on review of meeting minutes and such, and spend more time on action items.
Last Updated: Dec. 26, 2012