SACS QEP Development Committee
March 19, 2012
Attendance: P Stam, M. Marshall, A. Trehub., B. Bliss, L. Elmer, L. Lock, B. Sanderson, C. Relihan, B. Sanderson, and D. Stoeckel.
1. Minutes from 3/5/2012 approved.
2. K. Yancey visit
- a. The group worked out an agenda for Dr. Yancey’s visit.
- b. D. Stoeckel was tasked with compiling a list of persons/units attending the lunch on 3/28
- c. Discussion over the lunch meeting with Dr. Yancey:
- i. Presentation by a QEP Development committee staff
- ii. Have audience introduce themselves – name, unit, level of use of ePortfolios.
- iii. Some discussions with regard to having lunch attendees fill out a short questionnaire.
- 1. Where do you want to be in 5 years with the use of ePortfolios?
- 2. What motivates you to participate in the AU career ePortfolio program?
- 3. How can the AU career ePortfolio achieve your student learning goals?
- a. What are you expectations with regard to your responsibilities by participating in the career ePortfolio program?
- iv. Have a timed PowerPoint presentation playing as the attendees arrive and eat.
3. R. Burt reported that he has a meeting with the Provost on March 27 at about the same time of the luncheon with Dr. Yancey.
4. Review of the QEP draft document.
- a. The committee modified the draft timeline to be more concise
- b. The committee adjusted the draft budget to within a total cost that will be more agreeable with the Provost’s office.
5. Preparation for Dr. Yancey
- a. D. Stoeckel will set up a OneHub.com page for downloading of draft QEP documents for Dr. Yancey, D. Clark and the Provost.
6. Next meeting will be a run through of the presentation at the luncheon and discuss last minute items for Dr. Yancey’s visit.
Last Updated: Dec. 26, 2012