SACS QEP Development Committee
March 26, 2012
Attendance: R. Burt, P Stamm, M. Marshall, A. Trehub., B. Bliss, L. Elmer, L. Lock, B. Sanderson, B. Sanderson, and D. Stoeckel.
1. Review of Agenda for K Yancey’s visit.
- a. KY will arrive at AUH&CC around 10:30 am on 3/27. M. Marshall will meet with KY.
- b. Everyone else will meet at student center for meeting.
- c. PowerPoint loop presentation will run while folks arrive and eat.
- d. R. Burt (M. Marshall) will begin presentation at 11:20 (approximately).
- e. 1 pm – A. Trehub will walk with K. Yancey back to the library, stopping at the Career Center to meet with Nancy Bernard, and arriving at the Library 2nd floor conference room at 2 pm.
- f. QEP Development Committee will meet with K Yancey in the library conference room from 2 – 4 pm to discuss action items.
- g. Dinner with Drew Clark, R. Burt, and M. Marshall at 7 pm.
- h. On 3/28, breakfast meeting from 8 am – 11 am at Ariccia’s.
- i. K Yancey departs around 11:30.
2. Committee reviewed and edited the loop-time PowerPoint presentation
3. Committee reviewed and edited the primary presentation.
4. Committee reviewed questions to ask and topics of discussion with K Yancey.
- a. Action items (item for Tuesday afternoon meeting)
- b. Budge
(item for Tuesday afternoon meeting)
- c. Learning outcomes (item for Tuesday afternoon meeting)
- d. Assessment strategies or issues on Wed morning.
- e. Her opinion on FERPA issues.
- f. Debrief from Lunch meeting with participants
- g. Comments or thought on challenges identified and unidentified.
5. R. Burt reported that he has a meeting with the Provost on March 27 at about the same time of the luncheon with Dr. Yancey.
4. Review of the QEP draft document.
- a. The committee modified the draft timeline to be more concise
- b. The committee adjusted the draft budget to within a total cost that will be more agreeable with the Provost’s office.
5. Minutes from March 19 were approved.
Last Updated: Dec. 26, 2012