Entrepreneurship Pop-up Workshop
Improve the Odds of Success of Your Business Idea
August 26, 2021
Small business owners & aspiring entrepreneurs can learn to:
- Develop/fine-tune value propositions
- Identify market potential
- Address risks
- Expand your network of partners
- Secure funding
- and more!
- Date: August 26, 2021 from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M.
- Location: Troy University IDEA Bank, 63 S. Court Square, Troy, AL 36081
- $25 per participant (includes lunch)
- Free for current students
This program is presented through a partnership of The Troy University IDEA Bank, Auburn University Outreach Government and Economic Development Institute, and the Auburn University Harbert College of Business and is sponsored in part by the AU EDA University Center Program awarded under ED17ATL3030030 by the DOC.
Last Updated: July 12, 2021