Online Healthcare Programs
Accessible Anytime, Anywhere
Start a new career by completing an online course in Healthcare from Auburn University.
These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course includes:
- 24x7 Learner support & course mentors
- 6 months access to self-paced course
- Engaging labs, student exercises and course videos
- All eBooks, textbooks, workbooks and student materials (as applicable)
- Career resources & other soft skills training
- National & state certifications available!
- Certain programs include clinical externships!
To ensure that all students have the resources they need to succeed, students will have access to a career services website where you can create a professional resume, apply to jobs and showcase your skills to local employers.
- Career readiness and soft skills training, resume writing tips, interview techniques, etc.
- Career mentors to help students take the next step in their career!
- Other skills training including lifelong learning skills, certification exam review and more!
Enroll today at https://auburn.edu2.com/category/401/healthcare
- experience a Course Demo and to learn more about
- request contact to discuss registration and payment plan options
For additional information
Contact Auburn University at 334-844-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following courses are available online, anytime!
- Assisted Living Technician
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant (SPANISH)
- Dental Assistant
- Dialysis Technician
- EKG Technician
- Electronic Health Records Management
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Personal Care Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
Additional online healthcare classes available. Click to learn more about these exciting new programs!
Additional online Spanish healthcare classes available.
Last Updated: July 22, 2021