Winter Weather impacts university operations, classes
Because of the incoming winter weather expected to impact the Auburn area, Auburn University will cancel classes beginning on Tuesday, January 16, starting at 6 p.m. CST. Classes will be also be cancelled on Wednesday, January 17. Normal campus operations will also be suspended beginning at 6 p.m. Tuesday evening and resume at normal times on Thursday, January 18. Limited campus dining venues will be open for on-campus residents.
Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Auburn University President Steven Leath visited Huntsville on Tuesday to speak to its engineering community and see first-hand Auburn's extensive involvement at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center.
Entering a new year can be an exciting time, full of hope and expectations; but not for everyone. The festivities accompanying the new year can be anything but ideal for individuals, families and even Auburn University students who lack access to adequate, healthy food.
- Auburn graduate selected as finalist for Gates-Cambridge Scholarship
- Former Auburn University Trustee Dwight Carlisle dies
- Auburn online programs receive top rankings from U.S. News & World Report
- Auburn University announces 2018 Diversity Best Practices Conference
- Civil rights activist Andrew Young speaking at Auburn University’s annual MLK breakfast in January
Visit the Newsroom