Cheryl Seals, William Powell have been selected as the 2020 Charles W. Barkley Endowed Professorship recipients.
An interdisciplinary team of Auburn professors is working to detail and preserve the memory of Bloody Sunday—a seminal moment in civil rights history that occurred in Selma, Alabama, in 1965.
A virtual visit to our campus is just a click away. We’re bringing Auburn to you through our virtual experiences led by those who represent the best of the best.
The Auburn Trustee Selection Committee has opened the nomination period to fill the vacant at-large seat of General Lloyd Austin.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Mike Phillips has been named director of the Alabama Cooperative Extension System, the primary outreach organization for Alabama A&M and Auburn universities, both of which are land-grant institutions with the mission of providing real-life solutions and helping improve the lives of all Alabamians.
- Auburn announces spring graduation plans for Jordan-Hare Stadium
- New X-ray instrument sets Auburn University apart in state of Alabama, furthers renewal energy research
- Auburn Unity T-shirt revenue becomes scholarship money for 30 students
- Auburn University establishes Transportation Research Institute
- Auburn University earns 2021-2022 Military Friendly® School designation
Visit the Newsroom