University and community leaders gathered on campus Friday to dedicate a residence hall in honor of late trailblazer Bessie Mae Holloway, Auburn’s first African American Board of Trustees member.
High school valedictorian Donovan Evins already is making an impact, getting involved on the Plains.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
The Alabama Senate on Thursday unanimously confirmed Tim Vines as an at-large member of the Auburn University Board of Trustees to fulfill the unexpired term of Lloyd Austin, who resigned in January after he was tapped as the nation’s Secretary of Defense.
- Auburn University’s pharmacy building auditorium named in honor of pharmacy, education alumni
- Auburn University professors discuss vaccine hesitancy, stress importance of inoculation
- Kenneth Kelly to address Auburn University graduates at spring graduation
- Statement from President Gogue in support of Asian American and Pacific Islander community
- Campus leaders address recent national events, offer support for community
Visit the Newsroom