News Updates and Upcoming Events
As the traditional holiday shopping frenzy of Black Friday and the more recent Cyber Monday are soon upon us, what can brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers expect this season? Dr. Dora Bock comments on the sales predictions.
With many practicing nurses not meeting recommended physical activity guidelines, Auburn researchers recommend nursing students develop a habit of walking a dog. Auburn nursing students are fortunate to have Daisy, a therapy dog, who loves walking with them.
- Auburn students, faculty aim to spur interest in the growing sustainable biomaterials and packaging field
- Compound Solutions invests $500,000 in Auburn University College of Education teaching, research and outreach
- Auburn’s golden eagle Nova, War Eagle VII, possibly in early stages of heart failure
- Auburn University Theatre presents ‘The Belle’s Stratagem’
- Auburn University to recognize orthopedic surgeon, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital at International Quality of Life Awards event
Visit the Newsroom