Auburn CADC senior Bret Holmes was “Auburn Fast” on Friday, Oct. 16, winning the ARCA Menards Series championship at Kansas Speedway. He will graduate in December with a degree in building science.
Auburn University and the World Food Programme, the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize recipient, are on the front lines in the fight against world hunger. In fact, Auburn shares a storied history with the world’s largest humanitarian organization that spans 16 years of groundbreaking partnership.
Partnering with Regions Bank we have focused resources on providing support and education on financial wellness for all students as part of your college experience.
Mandatory masks indoors are part of the A Healthier U plan to keep the campus community safer this fall.
As part of Auburn’s plan for A Healthier U, all students, faculty and staff who plan to come to campus are required to complete a Healthcheck screener for COVID-19 symptoms every day.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
- West uses campus leadership position to guide students through COVID-19 pandemic
- Auburn has long history of ending hunger with Nobel Peace Prize recipient World Food Programme
- Auburn’s International Quality of Life Awards to honor heroes of COVID-19
- Selma High valedictorian vows to maintain top grades at Auburn University
- FBI unveils revised cyber security strategies at Auburn virtual event
Visit the Newsroom