Leischuck Award winner Kerry Inger, associate professor of accounting, wants her students to see the interesting aspects of tax accounting in everyday situations, and especially those that aren’t every day.
The annual Auburn Research Faculty Symposium—normally held in the fall but postponed this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic—will open virtually Jan. 29 to showcase faculty research and creative scholarship.
Feb. 1, 2021 is the regular decision application deadline for entering fall 2021, with decisions released in mid-March.
A virtual visit to our campus is just a click away. We’re bringing Auburn to you through our virtual experiences led by those who represent the best of the best.
Auburn has released its spring 2021 academic plans, which include modifications to the academic calendar and updates to key protocols designed to foster a safe campus environment. Among those protocols is a requirement to wear face coverings in both indoor and outdoor campus spaces effective Dec. 14.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
- A message on national unity from President Gogue
- Auburn University’s Barth ranked among top 1% of researchers worldwide
- Auburn COSAM alum dedicated to curing diseases with new gene therapy venture
- Auburn Nursing book featuring alumni stories from the front lines of pandemic available now
- Post-holiday operations update
Visit the Newsroom