Auburn University Parking Services holds its regular business hours from 7:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m (M-F).
- If you have a matter that requires immediate attention, please call our after hours line available until 10:00 p.m. (M-F) at (334) 740-2077.
- After-hours tow information can be found here under our "Tow/Wheel-Lock" tab.
- Need a ride after hours? Check out the resources listed and described below.
Tiger Transit offers students FREE bus service to destinations on and off campus. As a special service, an after-hours service is also provided during the times listed below. Additionally, Friday evening trips alternate between Walmart and TigerTown.
The Off-Campus Night Transit line has multiple mini-buses traveling to all external Tiger Transit destinations. This line departs from the AU Student Center/Haley Center Hub every 30 minutes (M-F). The Night Transit off-campus route is one-way and will not board passengers for return trips to campus or for other Tiger Transit destinations.
- Regular Transit Hours: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Night Transit Hours: 6 p.m. - 10 p.m. (5:15 p.m. - 9 p.m. for Summer semesters)
Tiger Ten provides service on Fridays and Sataurdays only for eight routes departing from the Downtown Auburn area. In partnership with the Student Government Association, the Tiger Ten departs from Magnolia Avenue. Approximate bus-stop times are based on 30 minute intervals.
- Hours: 10:30 p.m. - 3 a.m.
- Days: Friday and Saturdays (when classes are in session; except during home football game evenings and official AU holidays)
- Destination: Various Locations On and Off Campus
Tiger Ten Lines:
- Line 1- Night Old Row
- Line 2 - Night East University
- Line 3- Night Longleaf
- Line 4 - Night Opelika Road
- Line 5 - *
- Line 6 - Night South College
- Line 7 - Night Wire Road
- Line 8 - Night West Glenn/Shelton Mill
- Line 9 - Night New Row
The Campus Security Shuttle, operated by The AU Department of Public Safety and Security, offers a safe ride from any on-campus location to any on-campus location seven days a week while classes are in session, except during home football game evenings and official AU holidays.
- Hours: 6 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- For services, call: (334) 844-7400
Questions regarding services provided or concerning items believed left on the shuttle should be directed to the office at the number provided above.
The Lee-Russell Public Transit, or LRPT (formerly LETA), offers a form of public transit called Dial-a-Ride services in Lee and Russell County. It is available to citizens for a small fee and free to Auburn University students.
Last Updated: February 16, 2017