Transfer Process | Transfer Students
Transferring To Auburn
Transfer admission and requirements are handled through Auburn University’s Admission office. Below, you will find links to these, along with the information needed for international transfer students. There is also a link to the Pathway and Transfer Center, where we are here to be part of your transfer experience once you have been admitted to Auburn. War Eagle!
The Transfer Process
There can be many steps involved in transferring to a new institution, and we want you to be able to find all the guidance you need. Instructions are below for many of the steps or processes you will need to complete. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions we can help with as you join us here at Auburn.
Go to auburn.edu/activate to set up your account. You will need your username and student ID number. Both pieces of information are in your acceptance letter.
- The modules are the precursor to Academic Advising and Orientation. For more information, go to http://fye.auburn.edu/sos/. The Transfer Plan of Study is included within the modules.
- You will be added to the modules within a week of submitting your enrollment deposit. Watch your Auburn email for more information. You can also find the modules at auburn.instructure.com. The course is called Successfully Orienting Students.
- For questions, please call First Year Experience at (334) 844-4501 or email them at email@example.com
- Orientation registration is only available through AU Access. Directions can be found at auburn.edu/sos/dates. You do not have to register for classes before registering for SOS; however, it is highly encouraged to complete the new student modules before participating in SOS.
- Please call First Year Experience at (334) 844-4501 if you have difficulty registering for SOS.
- Please note: The deadline to register for SOS is one week prior to the session you wish to attend. Anyone not registered by the deadline must attend a future SOS—no exceptions will be made.
- This is available on AU Access on the My Academics Tab – under “Academic Profile” (on the top right). You will see all of your information for your registration status here.
- For questions about your time ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 334-844-2544
- For questions about holds, please contact the office that placed the hold.
- For questions about your PIN, please contact your academic advisor.
- You can register either through Tiger Scheduler or through the Add or Drop Classes link. Both of these are available on AU Access, on the My Academics Tab, under Registration and Advising.
- For instructions and video tutorials on the registration process, visit Tiger Scheduler.
- Registration FAQs
- If you experience any pre-requisite or field of study errors, contact the department offering the class.
- If you have waitlist issues or need any further assistance, email email@example.com or call 334-844-2544.
- Prior to paying your deposit, AUSOM is located in AU Access under Admitted Students.
- After depositing and having full AU Access, AUSOM is found in AU Access on the My Finances tab
- For more information on AUSOM, visit AUSOM.
- This process, and the hold on students’ accounts, are handled entirely by the Medical Clinic at Auburn University.
- Successfully submitting your immunization history does not guarantee your hold will be lifted. All requirements must be met for the hold to be removed. For questions, call the Medical Clinic at 334-844-4416
- For more information and instructions, visit Clearwave.
- For any questions, please contact the Medical Clinic at 334-844-4416
- Your Ebill is accessed on AU Access, on the My Finances Tab. There is an “Ebill” icon near the top of the page.
- To grant access to Authorized Users, first, go to your Ebill. Once you are logged in, there is a “My Profile Setup” on the right side of the screen. This includes an “Authorized Users” option.
- Tuition and fees due will be viewable and payable in your Ebill.
- For questions related to billing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, call 334-844-4634, or go to the main floor of Mary Martin Hall.