University of Sheffield Visits Auburn
Amy Jones, International Recruitment Manager, from the University of Sheffield in Sheffield, United Kingdom, visited Auburn University and shared information about graduate studies abroad with COSAM students.
COSAM built a partnership with the University of Sheffield during study abroad opportunities over the past few years. Amy Jones actively plans activities for students for these excursions.
Interested in studying abroad? COSAM is offering the History and Culture in the Development of Medicine, May 5 - 19, 2019. Students will gain a global perspective on healthcare through this trip with activities including:
- Tour the medical schools at King’s College London, University of Sheffield
- Learn about England’s publicly-funded National Health Service (NHS), the largest and the oldest single-payer healthcare system in the world
- Visit museums, including the medical pathology museums, the Wellcome Collection, and Anesthesia Museum
- Take a walking tour of Eyam, the Plague Village, and the Eyam Museum
- Enjoy free time to see London
Auburn University, University of Texas Professors Awarded $90k NSF Award to Study Hawaiian Habitats Created by Volcanic Eruption05/26/2020
Physics Alumnus Presents at Conferences, Publishes Research in “Nature Physics” and Pursues Doctorate Degree at Purdue University05/26/2020