News Updates and Upcoming Events
In light of the recent political shake-up in Russia, Matt Clary, a lecturer in the Department of Political Science, College of Liberal Arts, comments about what this means for the future of that country and ongoing relations between the U.S. and Russia.
Two students were selected for the Albert Schweitzer Fellowship, an opportunity that will allow them to spend the 15 months developing and implementing service projects that address the root causes of health disparities in under-resourced communities.
- Update: Auburn monitoring coronavirus
- Gogue Center introduces Global Perspectives conversation series with inaugural season artists
- Auburn museum begins yearlong celebration of women artists with exhibition of trailblazing contemporary sculptors
- Breakthrough study points to global streams and rivers’ contribution to climate change
- Auburn’s online programs receive top rankings from U.S. News & World Report
Visit the Newsroom