News Updates and Upcoming Events
The quest to find more efficient renewable energy sources is growing across the globe, and one Auburn University chemistry professor is dedicating his research to taking the cause to the next level in the coming years.
Ada Ruth Huntley anxiously awaited word below the back steps of Cater Hall on Feb. 4, when the beloved Auburn tradition of callouts began. In a few minutes, she would know if her exhausted team’s hard work had paid off, or if she must graciously accept defeat.
- Auburn launches ‘A Healthier U’ plan for safe return to campus this fall
- Years of campus involvement have given Thomas tools for success
- Center for Pharmacogenomics and Single-Cell Omics Initiative brings precision medicine to Auburn University
- Auburn announces August commencement plans
- Supply Chain Management Program earns No. 7 national ranking
Visit the Newsroom