News Updates and Upcoming Events
Di Tian, an assistant professor in the Auburn University College of Agriculture’s Department of Crop, Soil and Environmental Sciences, has been named a recipient of the National Science Foundation’s Faculty Early Career Development, or CAREER, Award.
This year’s ceremony to celebrate the achievements of Auburn University’s students with intellectual disabilities, or EAGLES, included everything from laughter and tears of joy, to standing ovations and surprise scholarships and endowments.
- National Park Service grants to boost Auburn College of Architecture, Design and Construction, College of Liberal Arts research projects
- Auburn University students awarded Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship for study-abroad opportunities
- Auburn-based programs become institute to promote STEM education for underserved
- Auburn University part of $20 million statewide collaboration to boost plasma science, engineering
- Auburn expands K-12 educational opportunities throughout Black Belt with Workforce Innovation and Opportunity grant
Visit the Newsroom