News Updates and Upcoming Events
Frank Cilluffo, director of Auburn University’s McCrary Institute for Cyber and Critical Infrastructure Security, testified before the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Thursday, saying foreign-owned enterprises pose a critical threat to our national transportation and critical infrastructure networks. He told the committee of the potential significant consequences to U.S. economic power, military strength, innovation and jobs, noting current vulnerabilities, consequences of those vulnerabilities and solutions. His full testimony can be found below.
For many suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, alterations in the brain can begin 10 or more years before the appearance of symptoms and a diagnosis. Early detection in Alzheimer’s is critical and the search for those early markers drives the research of Harrison School of Pharmacy graduate student Sharay Setti.
Justin Patton, director of the Auburn University RFID Lab, comments on the potential impact of a Google spinoff’s drone delivery system which is being tested in rural Virginia. The subsidiary, Wing Aviation, is the first drone operator to receive government approval as an airline, allowing it to drop products to customers.
- Hubbard named dean of Auburn University’s College of Human Sciences
- Statewide research partnership receives nearly $50 million grant from National Institutes of Health
- Five-year review of End Child Hunger in Alabama details progress toward total food security
- Gogue Center season, series subscriptions available to general public beginning May 15
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom