News Updates and Upcoming Events
As a geotechnical engineer who studies foundation engineering, soil mechanics and earth retaining structures, Brian Anderson offered his expertise on the impact on Louisiana’s infrastructure since Tropical Storm Barry made landfall.
Partnerships and working together are vital in solving problems. At Auburn University, the Radio Frequency Identification, or RFID, Lab works with industry partners to develop new ways to efficiently move products through the supply chain to consumers.
- Auburn University researcher working to improve fertility in cattle
- Massive yellow jacket nests could appear again in state, researcher says
- Auburn University’s Frank Cilluffo testifies before Congress’ Committee on Homeland Security
- Survey: U.S. beekeepers report record rate of colony loss over 2018-19 winter
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom