Auburn junior Coleman Turnipseed gained invaluable experience interning with Alabama political leaders in Washington, D.C., this summer.
Statues of Shug Jordan, Cliff Hare and Pat Dye—the three men whose names adorn Auburn's football stadium and playing field—were unveiled Friday outside the southwest corner of Jordan-Hare Stadium near the Tiger Walk entrance.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
- Auburn University makes $5.63 billion impact on state of Alabama, says new study
- Auburn professor Hinson receives prestigious 2021 AIA Alabama Gold Medal of Honor Award
- New directors, officers appointed to Auburn University Foundation Board
- Federal Order Requires COVID-19 Vaccination for University Employees
- Auburn, Tuskegee partner to open access among communications programs
Visit the Newsroom