Auburn’s Anna Penland and Anna Moates collaborate on children’s book about friendship and inclusion.
Auburn announces scholarship program for students with the desire, but not the means, to attend Auburn.
News Updates and Upcoming Events
- Auburn announces fall graduation plans in Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Auburn College of Veterinary Medicine home to new Animal Health and Agro-/Bio-Defense Program
- Auburn among top public schools in U.S. News and World Report’s 2022 Best Colleges rankings
- Harold Franklin, Auburn University’s first African American student, passes away at age 88
- Auburn reminds of latest COVID-19 protocol amid start of fall semester
Visit the Newsroom