News Updates and Upcoming Events
Linda Gibson-Young, an associate professor in the School of Nursing, studies the use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes, JUULs and hookah. She offers her thoughts about the latest news involving e-cigarette use, vaping and lung illnesses.
The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering hosted a ceremony to celebrate the dedication of the Carol Ann Gavin Garden, which connects the new Brown-Kopel Engineering Student Achievement Center with the Gavin Engineering Research Laboratory.
- Pharmacy professor named Fulbright specialist
- Auburn University Theatre opens season with ‘Eurydice’
- Auburn Alumni Engineering Council honors seven alumni
- Auburn Family Friday Speaker Series featuring Sam Heys Sept. 27
- Information for search for Vice President for Development
Visit the Newsroom