- *This event has been postponed* – "Become the Real Deal" Leadership Seminar – The Office of Professional and Continuing Education and the Office of Alumni Affairs will host "Become the Real Deal", part of OPCE's Leadership Series, from 1-5 p.m. Thursday, November 14, at The Hotel at Auburn University and Dixon Conference Center. The four-hour seminar will be presented by best-selling author and Emmy Award-winning TV broadcaster, Connie Dieken. Participants will learn how to override personal influence-diminishing tendencies, as well as the skills needed to gain influence and lead an organization to success. The registration fee is $129 through Oct. 31, and $149 Nov. 1 and after. Pre-registration is required. To learn more about the seminar or to register online, go to this website or call OPCE at (334) 844-5100.
- House United Applications Now Being Accepted – Applications for House United are currently being accepted. The cost for the project is $80.00 per person. This will cover transportation, housing, meals, extracurricular activities and a t-shirt. All checks should be made payable to Auburn University. Submit completed applications to: The Office of Public Service, 201 O.D. Smith Hall, Auburn University, AL 36849-5607. Applications and payment are due by December 2, 2013 at 4 p.m. CT.
- Outreach Scholarship Symposium Proposal Deadline– Proposals for the 2014 Outreach Scholarship Symposium are due on December 11th no later than 11:59 p.m. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and will be reviewed by the Outreach Scholarship Symposium Program Committee.
- 2013 House United Building Project – House United is a joint project between Auburn University, Habitat for Humanity and the University of Alabama. Ten students from each school will work together on a building project, December 15-18, 2013 in Lee County, Alabama.
- Outreach Scholarship Symposium– The 2014 Outreach Scholarship Symposium is scheduled for February 10 & 11, 2014 at the Auburn University Student Center.
- 2014 Gulf-South Summit – Auburn University extends an invitation to one and all to attend the 2014 Gulf-South Summit at Auburn, Alabama. This year’s Summit is entitled "Creating Capacity Collaboratively: Connecting Learning and Civic Outcomes." The conference will be held March 26-28, 2014.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: November 22, 2013