- June 15, 2016 – AU Leadership Series: Juggling Elephants with Jones Loflin. Join us on June 15, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, at the The Jackson Center to hear award-winning author and internationally-recognized speaker Jones Loflin offer timely solutions sure to help your and your people get more of the things done that are important to you and your organization.
- June 17-24, 2016 – Educational and Cultural Tour in Cuba. University Outreach's 2016 delegation will be traveling to Cuba on June 17-24, 2016. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information about upcoming tours.
- June 23-24, 2016 – Anti-Bullying Summit. The 6th Annual Anti-Bullying Summit, hosted by Auburn University, will be held June 23–24, 2016 at the Dolce Hotel and Resorts, Peachtree City, GA.
- October 11-12, 2016 – Alabama Assistive Technology Expo & Conference (ALATEC). The Alabama Assistive Technology Expo and Conference (ALATEC) will be held October 11–12, 2016 at the Auburn University Student Center. For conference questions, please contact the Conference Coordinator, Ben Pierce by email: email@example.com or phone: (334) 844-5193.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: May 24, 2016