- September 11, 2015 – AuburnServes Fall Volunteer Fair. Auburn University's Office of Public Service will be hosting the AuburnServes Fall Volunteer Fair on September 11, 2015. This event will take place on Auburn University's Main Campus at the Student Center from 10am to 12pm. The volunteer fair is a great opportunity to connect with students and faculty at Auburn University, recruit volunteers, and promote your organization! If your organization is interested in participating, or you have any questions, please contact Liz Harbin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 18, 2015 – Accounting & Auditing Workshops: Birmingham. The Auburn University Accounting and Tax Training Institute will offer a one-day workshop for Certified Public Accountants in Accounting & Auditing in Birmingham, Alabama on September 18, 2015.
- October 14-16, 2015 – Blue Ridge Conference on Leadership. The 95-year tradition continues. A group of prominent business people representing notable corporations in the Southeast has joined forces with Auburn University College of Business and Engineering Outreach to provide an exceptional Management Leadership Development experience for private and public sector principals, employees and representatives. The conference will be held on October 14-16, 2015 at the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly, Black Mountain, NC. The program promises to be challenging, motivational and inspirational.
- October 19-23, 2015 – Educational & Cultural Tours in Cuba. Auburn University Outreach is leading a series of special educational and cultural tour of Cuba for civic, business, healthcare and educational leaders through 2015 and beyond. These tours, which were developed in response to the recent U.S.-Cuba discussions on reestablishment of diplomatic ties between the two nations, are being coordinated by Outreach's Center for Governmental Services. Space is limited to 20 delegates. Join our next delegation that will be October 19-23, 2015. Contact Sheree Wilson in the Center for Governmental Services at 334-844-4781 or email@example.com for more information.
- October 21, 2015 – All In, All Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Event. The Office of the Vice President for University Outreach, in collaboration with The Office of Public Service and Kappa Chi Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, will be hosting the 5th Annual All In, All Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Event on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM on the AU Student Center Green Space. We are currently accepting stories of survival and ways breast cancer has impacted you and your family/friends. If you would like to share your story, fill out the submission form by Monday, October 5, 2015. Program contact is Jasmyne Pollard, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: September 2, 2015