- July 21, 2016 – Time Management Workshop. The Office of Public Service is hosting a Time Management Workshop on Thursday, July 21, 2016, from 1-2:30 p.m. at the Auburn Chamber of Commerce. The session is free and open to the public.
- September 8, 2016 – AU Leadership Series "Emotional Intelligence II" with Lori King-Taylor. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting Lori King-Taylor as part of their Leadership Series on September 8, 2016 at The Hotel at Auburn University.
- October 11-12, 2016 – Alabama Assistive Technology Expo & Conference (ALATEC). The Alabama Assistive Technology Expo and Conference (ALATEC) will be held October 11–12, 2016 at the Auburn University Student Center. For conference questions, please contact the Conference Coordinator, Ben Pierce by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (334) 844-5193.
- November 9, 2016 – AU Leadership Series "Influence Through Accountability" with Larry Little. The Office of Professional and Continuing Education is hosting Larry Little as part of their Leadership Series on November 9, 2016 at The Hotel at Auburn University.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: July 19, 2016