- December 2-3, 2014 – 2-Day Tax Professional Seminar, Montgomery/AUM Taylor Ctr. Sponsored by: Office of Professional & Continuing Education.
- December 4, 2014 – Community Partner Training. The Office of Public Service is hosting a Community Partner Training Session on Thursday, December 4, 1:00–2:30 PM, at the AU Student Center (Room 2326). Staff and volunteers of nonprofit agencies are invited to attend this training to learn about the Alabama Association of Nonprofits with speaker, Shannon Ammons, CEO of Alabama Association of Nonprofits. Learn how the agency can assist you as you seek to serve your clientele. Seating is limited. Contact Joyce Thomas-Vinson, firstname.lastname@example.org, to reserve a seat.
- December 4-5, 2014 – 2-Day Tax Professional Seminar, Mobile/Mobile Convention Center. Sponsored by: Office of Professional & Continuing Education.
- December 8, 2014 – Presentation proposals for the 2015 Outreach Scholarship Symposium are due on Monday, December 8th by 11:59 p.m.
- December 9-10, 2014 – 2-Day Tax Professional Seminar, Bessemer/Bessemer Civic Ctr. Sponsored by: Office of Professional & Continuing Education.
- December 11-12, 2014 – 2-Day Tax Professional Seminar, Auburn/AU Hotel & Conference Center. Sponsored by: Office of Professional & Continuing Education.
- December 14-18, 2014 – House United: Habitat for Humanity Building Project. House United is a joint project between the Auburn University Office of Public Service, Habitat for Humanity and the University of Alabama Community Service Center. A team of volunteers from each university will work together on a building project December 14-18, 2014 in Tuscaloosa County. The cost for the project is $100.00 per person which covers transportation, housing, t-shirts and most meals. Applications and payment are due by November 21, 2014. For more information contact Joyce Thomas-Vinson, 334-844-5117 or visit www.auburn.edu/houseunited.
- January 16, 2015 – Spring Volunteer Fair. The Office of Public Service will host the annual AuburnServes Volunteer Fair, Friday, January 16, 2015, from 10 a.m. until noon in the Auburn Student Center. Nonprofit agencies are invited to attend the event to distribute information about their agencies and volunteer/service opportunities. Students, faculty and staff are invited to meet and speak with representatives from local nonprofit agencies. To reserve a table or for additional information, contact Joyce Thomas-Vinson, 334-844-5117 or email@example.com
- February 23-25, 2015 – The Outreach Scholarship Symposium (OSS) will be held February 23-25, 2015. It will begin the afternoon of February 23rd at the Auburn University Hotel and Dixon Conference Center and continue February 24th and 25th, 2015 at the Auburn University Student Center.
- Continued offerings for professional development, community courses and older adult activities
Last Updated: November 24, 2014