Advisors & Counselors Caucus
Auburn University Advisors and Counselors Caucus
The Advisors and Counselors Caucus is dedicated to the overall concerns of students, improving advising services for all students on Auburn University's campus. The Caucus meets monthly, hosts regular networking events, and provides a professional development series every fall and spring. All staff who work with students to support their academic success are welcome to join by completing this form.
- Chair: Elizabeth Gowan, Academic Advisor, Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
- Chair-Elect: Ashley Aston, Academic Advisor, College of Agriculture
- Engagement: Savannah Woodall, Academic Advisor, Honors College
- Secretary: Beth Hatcher, Student Services Coordinator, Pathway and Transfer Center
- Technology: Anna Traylor, Assistant Director of Pre-Health Program, College of Sciences and Mathematics
- Treasurer: Heather Hamilton, Academic Programs Administrator, Mathematics and Statistics
Have a question about Caucus? Contact the Director of University Advising, Ruthie Spiers, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Auburn University Peer Leader Caucus
The goal of the Auburn University Peer Leader Caucus is to enhance services for all students and support the professional endeavors of the peers that serve students.
Spring 2023 Professional Development Opportunities:
Designing Accessible Documents
Best Practices Luncheon
Have a question about Peer Advisors and Mentors Caucus? Contact the Andrea Young at email@example.com