To assist with making graduation safe and enjoyable, please note the following safety procedures in place for all commencement activities in Neville Arena:
- All guests must pass through metal detectors upon entry to Neville Arena.
- Doors open 90 minutes before each ceremony.
- Guests may enter through the Main Arena Entrance or the Scholarship Entrance (for accessibility).
- A clear bag policy is strictly enforced; guests who do not comply will be asked to return items to their vehicles.
- Guest seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reserved seating is not permitted.
- Concession stands will be open inside Neville Arena.
- For the safety and security of all attendees, Neville Arena must be cleared following each ceremony.
- Please see the attached map for parking information.
- Neville Arena parking lot is reserved only for ADA drop-off and ADA parking (hang tags must be visible).
- After the ceremony, graduates and guests will be directed to the “meet-up tent” in the Arena parking lot.
The following list of prohibited items was established to protect the safety and best interests of Auburn University students, employees, and fans.
- Weapons (including pocket knives)
- Pets (service animals are permitted)
- Artificial Noisemakers
- Non-permitted bags
- Outside food/beverages
- Hover Boards, Scooters and Skateboards
Smoking is prohibited inside Neville Arena and on the campus of Auburn University.
Security officers will search all bags before attendees are permitted to enter. Those with prohibited items will be turned away.
A clear bag policy is in effect to (1) enhance existing security measures and (2) expedite entry into Neville Arena. Approved bags include:
- LARGE CLEAR BAGS: One clear bag or tote that does not exceed 12” x 12” per person.
- SMALL CLUTCH BAGS: One small clutch bag or purse that does not exceed 4.5" x 6.5" per person. Small bags must not be larger than 4" x 6".
Non-clear bags that exceed 4” x 6” OR clear bags that exceed 12” x 12” are prohibited. Examples include grocery totes, mesh or straw bags, duffle bags, camera/binocular cases, and any other bags that do not meet the clear bag policy. Diaper bags are permitted but will be inspected.