Professional in Human Resources Online Certification Program
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE
The Professional in Human Resources program from Auburn University focuses on human resource management skills used by business managers in day-to-day operations. Human Resources (HR) departments are fast-becoming a significant player in organizations across the country. Previously, these divisions handled mainly administrative functions like managing employee benefits, recruiting, interviewing and hiring new staff as directed by management. Today’s HR professionals, on the other hand, are increasingly involved in company initiatives and strategic planning. With this evolving role, HR departments are now able to offers unprecedented opportunities for those entering the field. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of HR professions in the U.S. will rise faster than the national average over the next 10 years, making this a great focus for students looking to enter the business world.
Professional in Human Resources Online Program
The Professional in Human Resources program from Auburn University introduces human resources (HR) functions and related elements and activities to learners interested in entering a career in this field or anyone who runs or may start a business of their own. This program will outline for participants the roles and responsibilities of members of a typical HR department, educating the staff that make up a particular firm in various corporate policies, rules and/or procedures as well as how their individual role will include HR-related activities, whether officially part of an HR department or not. Learners will move through the evolution of HR management through to the modern functions of most HR divisions from the perspective of both management and subordinate employees. Further, students will explore various compensation structures and gain an understanding of the importance of maintaining fair and equitable compensation and benefit programs.
- Tuition: $3,999.00
Self-paced eLearning course includes 6-months access to online content, all eBooks, supplemental content, and related course materials, as applicable.
- Register: Enroll Now
- Contact: Call 334-844-5100 for more information.
- Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
- National certification is available for students who complete this course including Human Resources Certification Institution® (HRCI) Professional in Human Resources (PHR™) and the National Workforce Career Association (NWCA) Human Resources (B-HR) certification.
Detailed Course Topics Covered
- Explore business management and strategy issues, including HRM goals, metrics, and change management
- Discuss workforce planning and employment concerns, including discrimination, EEO, and recruiting
- Consider how to develop human capital and manage talent and performance
- Examine compensation and benefits issues
- Understand legal and ethical concerns related to employee and labor relations
- Describe risk management issues, such safety and health hazards, security threats, and employee privacy
Each course includes:
- 24/7 instructor support and course mentoring
- Student and instructor collaboration
- Engaging labs, student exercises, course videos and animated simulations
- Student pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
- National and state certification opportunities
- A secure Student Portal which includes: career guidance, resume writing and other career resources
How to Enroll
Use the following link to enroll: Professional in Human Resources Program
Learn about this program and enroll: Professional in Human Resources Program or call 334-844-5100.
Last Updated: July 23, 2021