There are no strangers at Auburn.
Transferring to a new school can be intimidating. Not at Auburn.
We’re so excited to welcome you to your new home! We can spend all day telling you how welcomed you’ll feel at Auburn, but we’ll let your first few moments walking across campus do the talking for us.
Be bold in your pursuit of all things Auburn.
- Choose from over 150 majors to find your best path to success
- Conduct meaningful research through the Auburn University Cellular and Molecular Biosciences Summer Research Scholarship program
- Help build affordable housing for residents of West Alabama through the world-renowned Rural Studio
- Work out in the 240,000-square-foot Recreation and Wellness Center, a big reason Forbes ranked Auburn #1 for Recreational Facilities
- Join the Auburn Off-Road Club, American Marketing Association, or any one of nearly 600 student organizations on campus
- Witness Aurea take flight in Jordan-Hare Stadium before kickoff, a spectacle that ESPN named the SEC’s best pre-game tradition, or join in dozens of Auburn traditions
“I chose Auburn because I wanted a large campus that still felt like home! You see friendly faces and someone you know daily. I love that Auburn is a big family and it’s a top-notch school. The academics are tougher than most schools, but they provide resources to help you succeed during your time here and prepare you for life after college.”
Kate Weatherford, Senior, Marketing