Computer Network Technician (CompTIA Network+) Online Certification Program
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE
The Network Technician (CompTIA Network+) program from Auburn University provides students with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to become an IT network technician. Students will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure basic network infrastructure as well as describe networking technologies, understand basic design principles, adhere to wiring standards, and use testing tools. Additional job titles include network technician, network installer, network administrator, help desk technician and IT cable installer. Learn about this program and enroll today: Computer Network Technician (CompTIA Network+) Program.
The Computer Network Technician (CompTIA Network+) Profession
The Network Technician (CompTIA Network+) program from Auburn University is designed to prepare students to function as computer professionals in multiple technical, business, and healthcare settings. Net+ technicians serve many technical support and IT operation roles with job titles such Network Administrator, Network Field Technician, IS Consultant, Help Desk Technician, Network Support Specialist, and Network Analyst.
- Tuition: $3,999.00
Self-paced eLearning course includes 6-months access to online content, all eBooks, supplemental content, and related course materials, as applicable.
- Register: Enroll Now
- Contact: Call 334-844-5100 for more information.
- Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
- National certification is available for students who complete this course including CompTIA A+ (Core 1 and Core 2) Certification exams
Detailed Course Topics Covered
- Networking Concepts: Understanding the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implementing them appropriately
- Infrastructure: Determine the appropriate cabling, device, and storage technologies for a given situation
- Network Operations: Use the best practices to manage the network
- Policies: Use best practices to determine policies and ensure business continuity
- Physical Security: Understand the various physical security needs for a network and implementing appropriate solutions
- Network Security: Understand the common network attacks and securing wired and wireless networks
- Network Troubleshooting: Effectively implement network troubleshooting methodologies
- Network Tools: Use the appropriate tools to support connectivity and performance
Each course includes:
- 24/7 instructor support and course mentoring
- Student and instructor collaboration
- Engaging labs, student exercises, course videos and animated simulations
- Student pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
- National and state certification opportunities
- A secure Student Portal which includes: career guidance, resume writing and other career resources
How to Enroll
Use the following link to enroll: Computer Network Technician (CompTIA Network+) Program
Learn about this program and enroll: Computer Network Technician (CompTIA Network+) Program or call 334-844-5100.
Last Updated: July 23, 2021