Online IT & Web Development Programs
Accessible Anytime, Anywhere
Start a new career by completing an online IT or Web Development course from Auburn University.
These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched learning experience. Each course includes:
- 24x7 Learner support & course mentors
- 6 months access to self-paced course
- Engaging labs, student exercises and course videos
- All eBooks, textbooks, workbooks and student materials (as applicable)
- Career resources & other soft skills training
- National & state certifications available!
- Certain programs include the opportunity to participate in an externship with a local employer!
To ensure that all students have the resources they need to succeed, students will have access to a career services website where you can create a professional resume, apply to jobs and showcase your skills to local employers.
- Career readiness and soft skills training, resume writing tips, interview techniques, etc.
- Career mentors to help students take the next step in their career!
- Other skills training including lifelong learning skills, certification exam review and more!
Enroll today at https://auburn.edu2.com/category/426/software-it-web-development
- Discover additional program information and national certification options
- Find out more about payment plan options available to learners.
For additional information
Contact Auburn University at 334-844-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following courses are available online, anytime!
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Technician (CompTIA A+)
- Computer Network Technician (CompTIA Network+)
- Computer Security Technician (CompTIA Security+)
- Front-End Web Developer
- Full Stack Web Developer with MEAN Stack
- Full Stack Web Developer with Ruby on Rails
Additional online IT & Web Development classes available. Click to learn more about these exciting new programs!
Last Updated: July 23, 2021