Computer Security Technician (CompTIA Security+ and Network+) Online Certification Program
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE
The Computer Security Technician program from Auburn University provides students with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to become an IT security professional. This course is designed to fully prepare students to sit for and pass the CompTIA Security+ certification exam. Students will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to provide information security for infrastructure, applications, and operations while being able to identify risks and understand risk mitigation activities. They will also acquire the knowledge necessary to apply security controls to maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability, and identify appropriate technologies and products. In addition, students learn to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure basic network infrastructure as well as describe networking technologies, understand basic design principles, adhere to wiring standards, and use testing tools. Learn about this program and enroll today: Computer Security Technician (CompTIA Security+ and Network+) Program.
The Computer Security Technician (CompTIA Security+ and Network+) Profession
The purpose of this Computer Security Technician program from Auburn University is to prepare students to support the IT infrastructure through installing and configuring systems to secure applications, networks, and devices as well as perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques. It also prepares students to students learn to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure basic network infrastructure as well as describe networking technologies, understand basic design principles, adhere to wiring standards, and use testing tools.
- Tuition: $3,999.00
Self-paced eLearning course includes 6-months access to online content, all eBooks, supplemental content, and related course materials, as applicable.
- Register: Enroll Now
- Contact: Call 334-844-5100 for more information.
- Students should have or be pursuing a high school diploma or GED.
- National certification is available for students who complete this course including CompTIA A+ (Core 1 and Core 2) Certification exams
Detailed Course Topics Covered
- Design, implement, configure, manage, and maintain networks and network devices
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Detect various types of compromise and have an understanding of penetration testing and vulnerability scanning concepts
- Install, configure, and deploy network components while assessing and troubleshooting issues to support organizational security
- Implement secure network architecture concepts and systems design
- Install and configure identity and access services, as well as management controls
- Implement and summarize risk management best practices and the business impact
- Install and configure wireless security settings and implement public key infrastructure
- Be familiar with every objective on the CompTIA Security+ Exam
- Employ tips to prepare for and pass the exam
Each course includes:
- 24/7 instructor support and course mentoring
- Student and instructor collaboration
- Engaging labs, student exercises, course videos and animated simulations
- Student pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
- National and state certification opportunities
- A secure Student Portal which includes: career guidance, resume writing and other career resources
How to Enroll
Use the following link to enroll: Computer Security Technician (CompTIA Security+ and Network+) Program
Learn about this program and enroll: Computer Security Technician (CompTIA Security+ and Network+) Program or call 334-844-5100.
Last Updated: July 23, 2021