Academic Enrichment Programs
To enhance the abilities, skills and growth of our external partners, Outreach Global office (OGO) in collaboration with some AU Colleges, Schools and departments will offer hands on:
- Ph.D. Faculty educational training courses for instructors without terminal degrees
Depending on the agreements and cost, participant(s) will take a minimum of 2 years AU classes and continue with 2 years Dissertation in the country of origin for the Ph.D Program. Institutions and students who can afford to pay for the full cost of the entire Ph.D. program in AU can also do so.
Prospective students will follow all the AU graduate school admission requirements such as:
- Completion of the online application
- Submission of official transcript
- Submission of GRE/GMAT
- Submission of TOEFL if applicable
- Financial statement/support
- Statement of purpose and
- Other related admission and enrollment procedures
International students will be responsible for their our tuition, housing and boarding expenses, and other fees if admitted.
Registration information coming soon.
Dr. Elizabeth Quansah
Office of Outreach Global
Last Updated: August 17, 2022